« Loan almost approved, waiting on County | Main | Progress (or lack thereof) »

Even More Waiting

Bank 2 should be ready for us to close our loan this week. I spoke with Banker Guy 1 last Friday and faxed him some stuff this morning.

We should also find out what County Official 5 and the County have to say this week. Will we be building a footbridge or pursuing litigation? Still no word from Benevolent Friend.

We went kayaking with an ocean kayak in the creek yesterday. It had rained for over 12 hours straight and the creek had risen at least 2 feet: check it out.

3:49PM, an email:

Just wanted you to know I'm trying to follow-up with Mr. County Official 5
regarding your issue. I've left a voice mail message with him today and am
awaiting his reply. I will keep you "in the loop" when I receive additional
information. Thanks.
Supervisor's Aid
Supervisor's Aid
Administrative Aide
County Supervisor"

Upward and Onward.

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)


This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on April 29, 2002 9:42 AM.

The previous post in this blog was Loan almost approved, waiting on County.

The next post in this blog is Progress (or lack thereof).

Many more can be found on the main index page or by looking through the archives.

Creative Commons License
This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.