« BF Update | Main | It's in the Mail »

And we wait...

Still no word from County Official 5 or Supervisor's Aid on County Official 5/Code Analysis's response. Supposedly County Official 5 sent a letter out a week ago-by snail courier perhaps? How long can this charade go on?

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)


This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on May 24, 2002 9:50 AM.

The previous post in this blog was BF Update.

The next post in this blog is It's in the Mail.

Many more can be found on the main index page or by looking through the archives.

Creative Commons License
This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.